Saturday, February 03, 2007

More postcards

This is my latest batch of postcards.




They will probably be my last for a while because I have a backlog of art quilts that I have committed to making for more California Fiber Artist exhibits (including one in Finland!) and some other invitational exhibits.

Right now I have two pieces in the Huntsville Museum of Art in Alabama. This is a CFA exhibit. They are companion pieces for the On The Wall/Off The Wall theme

This one is titled While My Guitar.



This on is titled Song Bird Nest. The nest is made from metal guitar strings and knitted eyelash yarn.


I'm also working on my first knit project with beads. I'm making an evening tank top with a beaded edging.



I know this picture doesn't show much, but I just liked the color of the yarn and how it looked bunched in the bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful postcards! I love your work, so I added your blog in my blogroll, a large list of quilting and fiber art blogs.