Friday, August 01, 2008

Web Revision

I've given up. I started a whole new design for my Crazy By Design website but have decided that given the amount of free time I have (like none), it was just going to take way to long. My poor website is already woefully out of date (the danger of blogs - the website gets neglected!). So I have been working on sorting through all of the pictures I have and making a list of what I need to add to my existing website. The sorting of digital pictures is done. Now I just have to ready them for web publishing.

I was going to hire out my website redesign, but discovered that it just wasn't in the budget at the moment. But I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it, even if for the only reason that it could save you a lot of aggravation!

I have finally started quilting the landscape that I have been working on, but I doubt I'll get much time in the near future to work on it. We are starting in the season when we have workshop, after workshop. Not that I'm complaining about that, because I love this life, but one does yearn for a bit of time for one's self now and then.

I'm also itching to do some more work on the pieces I started in the Nancy Crow workshop. Sigh. I long for snow, which of course will mean that it is finally winter and I'll have time to spend quilting.

You know it seems like I'm always saying that I don't have enough time. I think that is what should be put on my headstone - "She didn't have enough time." LOL! So true, no matter how old I'll be.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi Kim,
I just tried to find your ebook but it came back that the site could not be found. Is it still available and what's the price if it is.
Thanks,
Eileen