I finally finished the portrait of my ridgeback, Bree.
It was a very labor intensive process because all of the edges are turned under or seamed. I usually do a lot of raw edge work because you get results much faster, but it is worth it sometimes to take the extra time to turn those edges.
I also finished a couple more quilt tops for the beds at our inn, the Greenville Arms 1889 Inn. Here they are already to be sent to be long arm quilted.
Next up on the schedule is a twin quilt top to match the queen quilt. (We have several rooms that have a queen bed and a twin bed in the room.) Also, to finish the whole cloth thread sketched paintings that I started in Susan Brubaker Knapps' workshop this past December.