Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lost But Not Forgotten

Gads! It has been quite a while since I posted anything on my poor neglected blog. Bad me!

Well, we are in our busy workshop season and I've barely had anytime to step into my studio -- or that's my excuse. But finally a deadline arose and I had to get in there and get busy. So in the near future the pictures will once more flow unto the blog.

In the meantime, I just give a quick rundown of the events of the past month or so.


  • My daughter, Adina, graduated from San Diego State! (Such a proud mom am I.)

  • Hudson has grown! He is now the terror of the office, having already chewed through the cord of one telephone and has forced us to move the computer mice and keyboards as far as possible from the edge of the desks. We've come into the office to find all sorts of windows open on the computer. That dog must be on the chatboards.

  • I was interviewed and featured in a multi-page article in The Greenville Local about my life as a fiber artist. Although, they did get a number of facts wrong and the picture of me was less than flattering, they did say nice things about my art.

  • I sold (or am selling) Bucephalos. He has barely been home more than a couple of month since he was finished and now he'll be gone for good. Boohoo and Yahoo!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Ah, Hudson is a cutie-pie..and typical puppy doesn't know his boundaries. The puppy cuteness saves them. He's probably online checking out puppy mayhem inspirations.

congrats on the interview.. and the daughter graduation, and the sale.