Friday, March 26, 2010

New Toy Craving

I finally got the chance to sit for a moment with Susan Shie and have her show me how to use an airpen. What fun.

It takes a bit a practice to avoid blotchy lines but once you get in the groove, it's not too bad. I could see the possibilities.

But I will have to learn not to gesture when talking if I have an airpen in my hand!

I just doodled, drew silly things, and wrote meaningless sentences, but even that would be fun to paint and then cut up to use in something. I'll have to take a picture of my "masterpiece" and post it later on.

I already know the piece that I NEED this airpen for. It is an idea that I've had for a long, long time but hadn't been sure how to pull it off. It may still not work, but at least now I have an idea of what to try!

If the airpen doesn't work, I can always turn it over to Mark for decorating the chocolates!

The Air Pen that Susan uses is made by SilkPaint -- in case any one wants to get one for me! LOL!


No comments: