Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Chicago - What a Wonderful Town

Here I am reporting from the Windy City, although it is not very windy at the moment. In fact, the weather is quite wonderful.

I'm here with Mark to take in the International Quilt Festival and to distribute as many of our fiber art workshop brochures as possible!

The fun begins tomorrow, as I take a class from Robbi Eklow. Should be lots of fun. After the class, the show opens! Too bad I didn't bring a camera. They do allow photographs in a number of exhibits, but with all the shopping and viewing to do, who wants to be weighed down with a camera! I'll try to be descriptive in my posts.

Tonight we have decided to just relax in our room. I have knitting to do and Mark is watching food prep videos from the Culinary Institue of America on his computer.

No comments: